Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Workouts

Workouts are getting harder--especially when you start out tired. Bonnie and I did a hard swim the day before training with Shan'tel. Swimming must really tire muscles because I didn't do much impressing Shan'tel last night. From now on, I am going to swim when I have a day to recover before I meet Shan'tel for training. But all around, I do feel a lot stronger and can almost find my waist.

I was also happy Shan'tel told us that we can do abs every day. I sure need to, I wasn't sure I even had abs left when this Challenge started. Now they are starting to perhaps work--I'm not entirely sure. But I think I have abs. I can do crunches better than I did when we started, but that doesn't say a lot.

But the real killer for me is walking that ball with my hands. That is the hardest thing I do--and it kills my wrists. Obviously, that must be the thing I need most.

Anyway, I am surely grateful I was chosen to be a part of this struggle. Incidentally, I couldn't get on twitter last night. The site said that it was completely overloaded.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, you are so cute!! You are such a hard worker and so positive. You amaze me. I love your attitude. Keep up the good work. Swimming is a great exercise and I think it's wonderful that you do that with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete