Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pilates DVD

Today was good. I managed to both get in my exercise and stay on my diet. The world is good--at least today. One day at a time does it--today we are one third of the way to our 100 days if I counted right.

I really like to exercise at home when I don't have a trainer. I have found that a good peppy beat on my CD player does wonders for my heart rate. And stairs are my hardest challenge--they really exhaust me. So I am working on that at home when I can't get to the gym.

I also got a Pilates DVD at Costco that I can actually do, wonder of wonders. I usually end up watching those super fit ladies do their thing and wishing I had saved my money. I noticed today the Pilates DVD are all gone, but they have Yoga and Tai Chi. I haven't tried the yoga yet--the last yoga class I attended left me feeling like my body was made wrong.

We work with Shan'tel again tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I feel very spoiled with all this attention. Before you know it, we will be back exercising on our own, but with our better bodies. I have a lot of fat clothes clogging up my closet. I would get rid of them, but unfortunately, they still fit. But they are getting looser--I think I have been buying my clothes too tight--otherwise they wouldn't still fit me--think?? Anyway, I feel skinnier even if my clothes do still fit.

Good luck everybody. See you in the gym or Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment