Sunday, March 28, 2010

Exercise as a new way of life.

I think today is the half way point--WOW ! From now on we are on the down hill slope to a new way of living. I think I have finally settled in on a personal exercise routine.

I plan most of my exercise at home because if I have to go somewhere alone, I find excuses. But if somebody is game for exercising with me, I love it. I like to be with others. I think that is why the gym is so enjoyable--we see others in the Challenge working their hardest and it is not so hard when there is company. I really look forward to training with Shan'tel and my daughters and other Challenge members at the gym.

Exercising is definitely a new routine for me as I suspect it is for many of us. But we're all in this Challenge together, so good luck everybody !!

1 comment:

  1. I second that! Keep on keeping on, Mary.

    ReplyDelete