Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hard work but worth it.

Just had another great workout with Shan'tel. Workouts are getting more challenging and I am really tired after tonight, tired, but good tired. I have always, before the Challenge, hated weights. Now I look forward to finishing the aerobic part so I can see if I have progressed on the weights.

I have sure learned that if I want to lose weight I have, HAVE to plan my meals and not graze in the kitchen. If I plan I am OK, if I don't I am a disaster in the kitchen. Oh well. Sometimes I feel like Oprah--I know what to do, that is not the problem.

Saw Matt, Brittany, Christi and Jeff tonight. They are all going great!! And, of course, our Tickled Pink team. It feels so good to see so many there.

1 comment:

  1. Mary...
    It is fun to see YOU there!!
    Thanks for the nice gift, I appreciate your thoughtfulness....

    ReplyDelete