Saturday, March 27, 2010

What a day !!

Bonnie and I went to the mall to walk today for our exercise. Somehow the time goes faster when we can see what is in the shops and do a bit of people watching. Two hours seemed like 15 minutes. Of course, my husband would not agree--he finds mall walking just short of waterboarding.

And, if I figured correctly, tomorrow is half way on the Challenge. It has gone fast--I am amazed at how fast. And I do feel a lot better, my clothes fit better, and I have learned quite a bit about getting and staying in shape. Especially about the importance of weight training.

Like they say on "Red Green Show"--"Remember, we're all in this together." So good luck everybody !

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy walking at the mall for the same reason. It's fun to window shop. I've never walked there for 2 hours, though. Good job!

    ReplyDelete