Monday, March 22, 2010

The days are ticking away pretty fast.

I just went in the kitchen where my husband's peach pie was calling my name. I am going to try to make it through the day without giving in to it. I tried to give it to my grandsons this morning--no luck. I wish I had their appetite--I would be skinny. It seems just the smell goes straight to my abs, and it doesn't really taste as good as my horrible, fat picture on the refrigerator looks bad. (My husband asked why in the world did I put that picture out for everybody to see.)

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to gain weight and how hard it is to lose it? Silly question. One thing is for sure, the scales don't miss a thing and they are without mercy! I should have sent that pie to work with my husband.

But on the bright side, I am down 44 pounds from my heaviest a few

Have a wonderful day, may you be delivered from temptation !

1 comment:

  1. Well, sorry about that--I posted without proof reading. "heaviest a few years ago" I meant to write.

    ReplyDelete