Saturday, March 6, 2010

Great exercise class today

I just got home from Alicia's exercise class at the hospital. She really did a great job tailoring the class to our needs. Everyone participated, even the men. We all learned every single step she taught. She had us take turns being on the front line. My knees are none the worse for wear, but I am tired--good tired. My sweatband was wet when I finished the class. Everyone seemed to have a good time, I sure did. I could do this class every week and I would gladly make the effort to find the time to be there. I really enjoyed the class, so thank you Alicia. And would you believe, our trainer, Shan'tel, was there participating in the class. She is one dedicated trainer. Thank you Shan'tel.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered who that "unknown" person was. That's nice that your trainer was there. Mary, I thought you did great today. You caught on really fast. I agree that it was fun and would love to have that kind of class every Sat. morning. Have a great 4th week. :-)

    ReplyDelete