Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our wonderful trainer, Shan'tel

I can't say enough about how much I appreciate our trainer, Shan'tel Christensen. She is a jewel. She moniters us ever so closely to keep us in our heart zone. She very carefully encourages and compliments all the while with our heart rate uppermost in her mind. She backs us off when our rate gets too high. Her total concentration makes me feel like Bonnie and I are the most important people in the world when we workout with her.

This program is for sure a challenge, but I feel stronger already. It makes me happy when I see other participants working so hard in the gym--it is like we have a special bond with being in this program. Additionally, I also look forward to reading everybody's blogs before I post.

Thank you Traci for scheduling a beginner class for us this Saturday. I am looking forward to it.

So Good luck to everybody !! I am proud to be part of this group !

2 comments:

  1. Keep on going!! You girls are doing AWESOME!! Let's strut our stuff on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how positive you are, thanks for the good times at the gym....

    ReplyDelete