Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Killer ball

We just finished another great workout with Shan'tel. I am tired, good tired. I am getting stronger and that is very exciting to me. Shan'tel keeps the challenges coming and varied, so there is no danger getting complacent.

Have you seen some of the things they think up to do on that big round ball? Believe me, I found out tonight it can be a real challenge. I have had one of those balls at home for years, but tonight I was given a whole new way of thinking and exercising with it, and it is one difficult, killer exercise. Undoubtedly exactly what I need.

I sure get energised when I go to the gym and see our fellow challengers working so hard. I love working out in the gym, but I keep thinking how much easier it will be when I shed all this excess baggage around my middle.

Good luck everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment