Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yummy papaya

Buy Low had some wonderful papaya today in their produce section--the best looking and tasting I have seen in a very long time. Papaya is a super source of vitamins, especially Vitamin C--good things for this heart challenge.

I find it a challenge to keep my food intake in the super nutritious range so I can feel good for the weight training and aerobic exercise. It seems there is always some temptation like pastry, ice cream, etc. calling my name and polluting my brain. I keep thinking, it will still be there waiting for me if I ever shed all this excess weight. Then I can eat moderately and not feel so guilty. And so it goes, one day at a time.

Good luck everybody, we're all in this together!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't noticed that you have any weight to shed. I think you look great. Thanks for the heads up on the papaya. I'll have to check that out. Brittany bought one a few weeks ago and shared it with me. That was the first I had eaten in years. It was so yummy.

    ReplyDelete