Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thanks to our trainers, especially Shan'tel

We just had another hard but great workout with Shan'tel. She keeps changing our routines so there is no slacking off. I have really appreciated the way she keeps us on our toes and keeps track our progress. She is one dedicated trainer.

Tonight she reminded us that if we want to keep up the progress, we have to continue to work out after we complete this Challenge. She is making sure we know the names of the exercises and what muscles the exercises target.

This is a busy time for the BYU trainers--so many are graduating--yet they keep our Challenge going. I am grateful that they took their time to do their interning with us; I would never have understood or done weight training without a good trainer.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. These trainers have made such a difference. I have learned so much, if I can just remember. :-) I also appreciate the encouragement from Riley and Traci and all of the participants. Mary, you are such a great example to all of us. I really admire you and your hard work and your encouragement. What a pleasure to know you. :-)

    ReplyDelete