Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wonderful class by Alicia

I was so very tired this morning when I got up that I really did not want to go exercise with the class. But I am so glad I went. Alicia led another wonderful class. That lady is talented. She coaxed so much energy out of me that I was sweating and loving it. And somehow she makes me feel like I am so good at exercising that I want to do more. Thank you Alicia.

Then I went home and slept for three hours. Hopefully I am about caught up on sleep while my roses need cutting, grass is overgrown, and dandelions think I am running a protective reserve for them.

What a beautiful day it is today. I hope everyone can enjoy it to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. It was an INCREDIBLE class!! It was fun to see you there. Mary, I love your enthusiasm. You are truly an inspiration to us all :)

    ReplyDelete