Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Government web site

According to my calculations this is the eighth week of the challenge. It has been a lot of work, but also a lot of satisfaction to find my clothes fitting better. I would never have been this focused without the Heart Challenge.

We had a really good workout tonight at the gym with Shan'tel. I tried to get some of the tough things like the ball walk done at home before I got there. That made the workout a bit easier. Lots of fellow heart challengers were there also which really is encouraging.

I have been looking up some of the nutrition information on the government web site and was amazed at how much information is available. Our government has really done a lot of research figuring out the nutritional content of the foods we eat. I have decided to try to track the main nutrients in what I eat--a real revelation. Even though I try hard to choose foods that are nutrient dense, it is still a challenge to balance the nutrients. I find it all very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment