Thursday, April 15, 2010

Working hard on tax day

Boy am I tired. But at least I got my income tax extension mailed and post marked today.

Shan'tel really worked us hard tonight. I feel so much stronger than I did, but I want to be able to do a decent push-up and I am not there yet. I have NEVER been able to do one. But every week I get a little closer--at least in my mind. Shan'tel said my crunches were greatly improved. That made me feel better because I thought they were better also.

If ever there was a little by little progress report, that is a description of my efforts. I want to get stronger, faster, but I think that is not how it works.

Good luck everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, you are amazing. You are working so hard and have such a positive attitude. It's inspiring to me. I want to be just like you.

    ReplyDelete