Tuesday, April 13, 2010

61st day of Challenge

We just returned from our training session with Shan'tel. She informed us that today is the 61st day of the challenge. Somehow it didn't register with me that we were that far past the middle of the course...so just 39 days left and we do the Race for Red.

I would like to have more time to get stronger. I just don't have the upper body strength I wish I had, but I definitely have more than I started with. When I walk I definitely feel I am stronger. And I can read on the tread mill at 3 MPH up from 2.5 MPH. I do like to read on the tread mill.

Tired as I am tonight, I love being in this program. I love the challenge to make myself healthier. I love the deadline because it keeps me focused. I love participating with my daughter, Bonnie. I think the partner idea is brilliant. And I love the way Shan'tel works so hard with us. I appreciate the effort Mindy is putting into trying to help us better ourselves. All in all, I feel we're all pretty lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment