Sunday, April 4, 2010

New ability

Would you believe--I found out today that I can finally cross my legs again after yea many years. Now that was a nice Easter gift if I ever had one. But it really wasn't a gift. I worked mighty hard to lose enough weight that my legs could do that.

And another good thing tonight... My son fixed my food scale; it needed a new battery. That will help me keep better track of portions--I think I estimate poorly sometimes.

I hope everybody had a good Easter and did better than I did on their food intake.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile. It's always nice, after losing weight, that one has the ability to cross one's legs again. I've enjoyed that feeling several times in my life. I think it's one of life's simple pleasures that is only known if we go through times when we cannot do it. What other happy things lie ahead of us?

    ReplyDelete