Friday, April 23, 2010

Mindy's class

I certainly appreciated some of the comments in Mindy's class this morning--I especially appreciate Marlene telling us about the bone scanning going on tomorrow. Mary Halverson's bountiful baskets are certainly something to look into. What a great place to exchange information. And Mindy always brings us some information and handouts to digest. And thanks to Brenda and Brittany for the treats they so often have favored us with.

What a great group we have. I am truly going to miss the time we spend together...just four more weeks, can you believe it?! I am grateful for the change in my body. It is a long way from where I would like it to be, but it is also a whole lot better than I began with. What a treasure we were given !! And we're all in this together !!

No comments:

Post a Comment