Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hospital chef

Somebody said we are going to get to sample some food tomorrow morning in the nutrition class. Now there is something I am good at--sampling food. Mindy said the hospital chef will be teaching our class--what a treat!!

I ate and ate today and I am still hungry!! Some days are like that. Last Saturday I had a hot dog--I love hot dogs, or I did until the scales screamed at me the next morning. I wish I had the metabolism to eat and eat and snub the scales, but I don't.

Oh well, we're all in this together, so I guess I am not alone with my battles. Good luck, everybody !!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, when I saw you and Bonnie in class this AM I commented to Brittany that you both looked a lot thinner. You looked very pretty. I cannot believe you are almost 70. You are so inspiring. Great job you are doing. Wasn't class fun. I loved it. Hope you've had a good day.

    ReplyDelete