Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exercise on a beautiful spring day.

Early this morning I walked with Bonnie and Lori a bit over three miles. We had a wonderful walk. I love the early part of the day when mostly only the birds are awake and the earth seems so peaceful. I love to watch the little buds on the trees and bushes swell as they get ready to burst forth. But mostly I love the company of my daughters as we walk and talk.

I am feeling more strength in my legs--what a good but strange feeling it is. I find that I am starting to WANT to exercise. Of course, I still don't feel any urgency to do that ball walk with my hands walking on the floor dragging my body along the top of the ball. Maybe someday I won't feel that is torture, but not today. It is worse than the plank!

1 comment:

  1. There is something about exercising outside that is invigorating. I really liked it in Arkansas. Hopefully, we'll get some really nice days here so that being outside is nice. Good job, Mary!

    ReplyDelete