Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have found it very hard to get my exercise in this week and I need to do some serious house cleaning. If I can just get myself organized maybe I can merge the two activities like Ali talked about in one of her blogs.

We moved our exercise training days to Monday and Thursday. I find I like the timing of the training better this way--there is more time for my knees to recover between sessions.

I surely see a lot of progress when I look around at everybody. Good work !!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya, Mary. I need to do some serious housekeeping also. I think I need a 100 day organiztion challenge. That would be sooooo GREAT. YIKES Book Club is at my house on Wednesday and this Sat. morning is a V.T. breakfast, also at my house. I need longer days. Our pioneer ancestors didn't have all of these things to do! :-) They didn't exercise. I guess they got enough with all of their hard work and walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary...
    House cleaning is a GREAT way to burn calories, release stress & get instant results (a clean house), vacuuming, washing walls & scrubbing floors are all good burning exercises, as well as going up & down the stairs a million times, so keep forgetting what you went to the basement for until you get back upstairs, then you have to turn around & stair climb again!! he he
    Anyhow, you look AMAZING, it was fun to see you last night & then this morning at class!!
    Sad to think we have only one week of class left, it is coming, the end isn't it.....sigh..

    ReplyDelete