Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 11 begins

Today we started week 11 with our workout with Shan'tel. Our workouts are changing a lot--new ways to exercise our muscles. We are doing a lot of exercises that we can do at home without having to go to the gym. We're trying hard to keep the muscle names straight. It is great of Shan'tel to teach us these alternate exercises since it is not always possible or easy to get to a gym; now there is no excuse.

And tonight, after our workout, I am tired for sure and feel like I could sleep for a week. But it is a good tired. It was great seeing Dennis and Marlene Murray there tonight working hard. And Traci was there teaching her son and his friend. I am really glad to have met so many great people in this Challenge. We are in the countdown now--only three weeks left after this one. Here's hoping everybody has a great Week 11!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I wish our paths crossed more often at the gym. I've only seen you there a few times but I am always impressed with how hard you work and with a smile on your face and a warm greeting to us. You are such a hard worker! I wish you and Bonnie well as we finish up these last few weeks. It's been a great ride.

    ReplyDelete