Sunday, February 28, 2010

avoiding temptation

This week I felt more like I am getting into a routine with the food and exercise. I am starting to know what gets me in trouble with the food. Tonight I didn't plan my food, I just grazed in the kitchen as children and grandchildren stopped in. I got into the worst trouble with a granddaughter's brownies. I have to think ahead better next week.

I have committed to exercise early in the morning. Otherwise, something always comes up to get in the way, and personal exercise has to be postponed which is disastrous to the effort.

I love walking with my daughters. One of my BYU granddaughters went with us on Saturday. We make it 5.4 miles in Provo Canyon. She is very fit, but she and Lori just strolled along as I huffed and puffed. They are so patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment