Monday, February 15, 2010

1st training session

Today we met our assigned trainer from BYU, Shan'tel Christensen, and received our evaluations from Traci Heiner. There was another trainer helping Traci, and I feel terrible that I forgot her name. She was also extremely helpful.

I was impressed with how carefully they evaluated us on each piece of equipment. Traci just inspires me to want to do better. I especially appreciate being shown how to do the weight lifting exercises correctly. I totally look forward to our next training session with Shan'tel.

I have told several people about the program and they all think it is wonderful and would like to participate. Kathy Bankhead who did the challenge last year told me it was wonderful and she did not exaggerate. She looks so good she is a walking advertisement for the challenge. I feel very, very lucky to have been chosen. I hope there is some way I can give back in return for all this help they are giving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment