Wednesday, February 24, 2010

tough few days

Well, I have had a couple of challenging days as far as the food goes. But I am exercising and that is taking a lot of time. Going to bed on time is one of my main challenges because I need to exercise early in the morning or I don't seem to get it done. I will call this my struggle week. I am still adjusting to the routine of it all. I am hitting one of those points where I am really having to talk with myself about this 100-day-Challenge for the long haul.

I am surely looking forward to getting some guidance on the diet part of the challenge. Right now the munchies have won on too many days, and that is not good.

I sure appreciate our trainer, Shan'tel. She is just wonderful. I am glad for the kick boxing class on Saturday. That should be a hoot with my creaky joints. But I plan to give it a try. It can't be any worse than the last Yoga class I tried--that "down dog" pose, among others, was just not meant for me.

I sure loved seeing the Bawdens and Winters at the gym on Tuesday night. Both of those two teams are a real inspiration. Good luck to everybody !

No comments:

Post a Comment