Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So far, so good.

Today I managed to stay on my diet--I emphasize MY diet. I am anxious to meet with the dietitian on Friday to see what I should be eating. But I have cut my calories and am not eating any junk. I just hope my weight (hopefully weight loss) will reflect my determination.

I am recording every morsel that goes into my mouth and that is the first challenge that I am struggling with. Sometimes I guess about the portion size and I hope I am right. I am using a notebook and a piece of notebook paper to log each day. Sometimes I skip eating something because I don't want to go to the trouble to write it down--maybe that is part of the idea.

Tomorrow we have our second session with our trainer. I am very much looking forward to that. I have always hated weight training, but I think this time I will be OK with it. I really appreciate the way the trainers went about teaching us and that does make a difference.

I feel very privileged to be in this heart challenge--if I can stay on course, which I am determined to do--I feel like I won the lottery.

1 comment:

  1. I also feel like I won the lottery!! It is incredible we have this opportunity and together we are going to change our lives. Isn't it exciting!! You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete