Friday, February 12, 2010

The hospital staff gave us a great start today.

The first meeting of the 100 day heart challenge was today. I am very enthusiastic about the prospects for improving my family's health by learning from and working with the staff at the hospital. I found today's meeting as well as their public meeting on the 5th of this month especially helpful. It was eye opening to listen to the heart surgeons. I am very glad to see the hospital focusing on getting and keeping people healthy.

1 comment:

  1. What a great group we have. I am also excited and I'm glad you're part of the group. You and your daughter looked really great on Friday in your matching pink. That's one of the new colors for Spring and I've got to get me something that color. Good luck to you and to all of us!

    ReplyDelete