Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Second time with trainer

I just returned from the gym where Bonnie and I had a wonderful workout with our BYU trainer, Shan'tel Christensen. She is a jewel and so enthusiastic for our workout. I actually enjoyed the entire workout because I felt like I was on my way to a better body. It felt good to work hard, but the workout was not too hard--it was just right. It is so helpful to have someone guiding my exercise so I finally understand what I should be doing and how I should be doing it. A thousand thanks to whoever made this possible. Also, I am watching and recording what I eat. It is a revelation as far as calories go. No matter how healthy the food I choose, I still want to eat more than I need. I look forward to Friday morning with the dietitian.

No comments:

Post a Comment