Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shooting rattle snakes

We had a great exercise class with Shan'tel on Saturday. She told us a story about a cowboy and we really worked hard riding that horse, shooting rattle snakes, bailing hay, roping cattle, milking cows, etc., and would you believe, we got a great workout.

And something has motivated me to dust off my treadmill and start doing some cardio training on it. It is not nearly so boring when I crank it up as fast as I can go for a couple of minutes then catch my breath and go again. I am still breathing hard!! I just wish I could go faster--my run is Kendra's walk--oh well. But I now know that it is very do-able to improve, so that is my next goal--learn to run, really run.

I love to see how folks are improving. More than anything else, seeing others trim up and improve encourages me. So thank you fellow travelers on this Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment