Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lot's of Heart Challenge folks at the gym tonight

It felt so good to see everyone there--Kendra, the Winters, the Murrays, Michele and Betty, and Eric. It was a great night and I have never seen so many of us there at once. That's ten of us in all--half our group. Bonnie and I had a good workout with Shan'tel. I just hope I can remember how to continue with all the good exercises after we finish with Shan'tel. I am definitely stronger. And I ran at 5.5 mph for one minute--never thought I'd do that! And I have a very bothersome bad cold besides.

Shan'tel said to get the best body we can have, three more months should do it. So I for sure intend to hang in there until my weight is where it needs to be. When I watched the KBYU program on TV yesterday and saw us exercising I decided then and there that I have a long way yet to go. I am glad the weather is coming into the warm season as it will be easier to get out and exercise.

So good luck everybody as we come into the home stretch. I know we're all doing our best to make our trainers look good and feel like they have helped one small portion of the people's health in Utah County. I hope we all do well enough that the program will continue for more people next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment