Saturday, May 15, 2010

Final week just hours away!

I am sure glad I got chosen to do this Challenge. It will be like Christmas to get our final numbers. I do hope my blood pressure, percentage fat, and cholesterol are down. But regardless of what those number say, I feel like I have a much better body. I am so glad for the weight I have lost--I hope I never pack those pounds back on.

I finally got to do some yard work today. I really like working in the yard, but somehow I have caught a cold and it really tested my determination to get anything done today. Anyway, I didn't dig up very many dandelions--I just mowed over them. So they will for sure be smiling at me again in a couple of days. Such is life. I have gone many years without catching a cold, but just as spring has finally arrived I have a lulu. I hope it goes away before next Saturday or Bonnie may have to drag me on the 5K.

Good luck to everyone in the final days of our adventure !!

No comments:

Post a Comment