Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's now history

What a lovely dinner we had tonight. Our hospital chef really did his thing for us. The presentation was just gorgeous! And the food was delicious--I had the salmon and I loved every bite from the salad to the dessert. So many thanks for that lovely dinner.

It was very humbling for Bonnie and me to win the second place. Losing the weight and having the trainer was way more than enough reward for our efforts. So many worked so hard and did so very, very well. In my book every single participant was a winner. I loved that Traci talked about the accomplishments of each of the teams--it was really great to note that every single team worked hard and accomplished a lot. Now I think that says a lot about the leaders of this program.

I plan to spend the remainder of my life a lot thinner and more active than I was when this Challenge began. For that, I have to thank the program and everyone who had anything to do with it.

I hope to see everyone at Kathy and Eric's on June 12 at 4:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment