Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Only two and a half weeks to go!

Only two and a half weeks left till we do the Race for Red!!! I was shocked when I just now looked at the calendar. I am not where I wanted to be at this point, but I am certainly in a lot better shape than when I started this Challenge. I plan to have the rest of this excess baggage gone by the end of summer...that is about the soonest I can realistically hope for.

We had a great workout with Shan'tel on Monday. I just did my weight type workout at home and I felt really good about what I had remembered. Shan'tel has worked hard to give us exercises that we can do at home.

I have been trying hard not to fudge on my food intake because it always shows up on the scales. I am trying to get rid of a couple of really stubborn pounds this week.

Here's wishing everyone a great finish to this Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment