Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scales in rebellion

This has been a discouraging week on the scales for me. And my exercising has suffered also. Hmmm, maybe there is a connection. Sometimes I just want this weight off so bad I can taste it, but losing weight seems to be no quick deal, and sometimes, it just isn't a deal at all. Those fat cells think they have a right to be where they are and now they are in rebellion, demanding permanent residence.

Just check out all the samples at Costco, have a few goodies with the grandchildren, eat their left over pancakes, eat those potatoes I fixed my husband that he didn't want, etc., etc., etc..

But believe me, I am going to boot those fat cells out somehow, someway, forever !!! Good luck everybody with your struggles, and, please, wish me the same.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Mary!! Just know you are not the only one struggling. Together we can do this. I think you are a WONDERFUL person and an incredible example for us all!

    ReplyDelete