Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sadly, we're at the 100th day.

According to Eric's chart, today was day 100. The Race for Red was this morning, Monday we weigh out, and Wednesday we have the final dinner. After that, I am really looking forward to the pot luck dinner at Eric and Christi's. This has been one of the memorable experiences of my life and I am glad there are a few more days to savor it.

I thought the Race for Red this morning was a great introduction for us into the world of those public races that we see going on all the time through the warmer months. I always thought that was another world from me, but now I think it would be a lot of fun to look forward to participating in some of them.

And I ask you, was anybody surprised that Julieanne had the fastest time? That lady amazes me with her absolutely Olympic type athletic body and upbeat attitude! Our trainers are an impressive group--that is for certain.

Until Monday morning...

1 comment:

  1. Mary, you are the one who is impressive! Kudos to you for your hard work, your accomplishments, and your positive attitude and encouragement. What a privilege to get to know you and watch your example. :-)

    ReplyDelete