Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't believe it is almost over. What a wonderful adventure this has been. I had a wonderful team mate--Bonnie could not have been a better partner and I am so proud of her. She has cheered, encouraged, cautioned, reminded me all the way. She has improved her endurance and strength so much. I can't imagine doing this sort of thing without such a wonderful partner to keep me going.

And then our trainer, Shan'tel was the best, a real key to the entire success of the program for us. And Traci and Riley always ready to answer questions, encourage, and help any way they could. Mindy's meetings kept us focused and I loved seeing all the participants each week, especially since seeing everyone was hit and miss in the gym.

And my son, Jeff, ran/walked the 5K with me, coaching all along the way--I was really lucky he could do that for me. I told him he was the one who deserved the ribbon. But now only the dinner on Wednesday is left. I am glad we are getting together at the Vorlages in June. They were so great to volunteer to host us.

I wish this program was available to everyone who wanted it. It has made a huge difference in my life. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment